2012
One of my New Year resolutions this year will be that I want to see more contributions from everybody to this Kohcakohla Blog. otherwise I got a feeling that I am just talking to myself.
So what I need you to do will be to grab your camera, take photos to yourselves, your bro, sis, parents, uncles, aunties of any festival, celebration, gathering you may have and send the photos to me.
(Applies to people out of Singapore too)
I will upload them as soon as I receive the photos from you.
** Btw, this blog is set to private, so only people with the link / URL can view this page, so don't worry that whatever you post here will be available to the whole world, for they will not be.**
So what I need you to do will be to grab your camera, take photos to yourselves, your bro, sis, parents, uncles, aunties of any festival, celebration, gathering you may have and send the photos to me.
(Applies to people out of Singapore too)
I will upload them as soon as I receive the photos from you.
** Btw, this blog is set to private, so only people with the link / URL can view this page, so don't worry that whatever you post here will be available to the whole world, for they will not be.**

No comments:
Post a Comment